Rory Ridley Duff writes:
“In my role as Course Leader for the MSc Co-operative and Social Enterprise Management at Sheffield Hallam University, I’m pleased to support – and participate in the delivery of – a new educational initiative organised by European colleagues. The International Programme for Community Leaders brings together experts in social enterprise development from Social Enterprise Europe Ltd (French Office) and the Education & Solidarity Network (based in Paris).
I would be grateful if you could publicise this new initiative widely, through networks, blogs, newsletters and social media.
The programme has three phases:
· A preparation phase, including on-line conferences (October 2013)
· A three day residential in Paris, 25th-27th November 2013
· A project development phase with the support of the delivery team (2014)
A course flyer, with costs, can be obtained from:
· Geof Cox – Social Enterprise Europe Ltd – email@example.com
· Thierry Weishaupt – Education and Solidarity Network – firstname.lastname@example.org
The programme is supported by MGEN, a French educational mutual.
Dr Rory Ridley-Duff
Sheffield Business School, Sheffield Hallam University”
© Ian Snaith 2013 This work is licensed under the
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.